 Marketplace / Auctions / 4524
Re: No gimmicks, just a free 40 bucks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:43:43 GMT

Sign up vie ME and I'll kickback $6 of each referral to you.  Links to the
sign-up pages are:

PayPal: https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=dfinney%40wt.net
X.com:  https://preview.x.com/new_account.asp (referral is dfinney@wt.net )

FUT lugnet.market.auction ;-)

Doug

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sign up via ME via both X and paypal ( referral id is lar@voyager.net
for both, both are at .com tacked on the end) and you get 20 from X, 10
from paypal, and 10 from me (I rebate 5 of each 10 dollar referral)

I'm not giving away free windows, black, red or grey... just free cash.
If you want windows, go see John or Ben's offer but if you just want
cash, go via me.

US only, act now, X's free money offer apparently expires soon.

This is NOT a hawk of my auction but if you want to click on URLS (I
don't have time to type them in) or read more about it go see my current
blue hopper on eBay... (I especially don't have time to retype all the
explanatory text)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=256988280

Both links are in there.

DO NOT BID on that lot because you saw it here. I'm just in a hurry
because I happen to be dialed in from class...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!