 Marketplace / Auctions / 4179
Re: item prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes:

While there are many sets I would do this with, if I lucked onto a
Metroliner, I would either keep the
Metroliner as is (of course I am into trains), or I would sell it. The parts
in it aren't worth the price premium. Now I have lucked into some Metroliner
parts (or you could say I lucked into some monorail parts, or both, I got
both in an eBay lot, for less than I would now pay for the monorail parts).
Of course if someone offered me an outrageous sum, or a real good trade for
similar parts, I'd probably let go of the Metroliner parts in a heart beat.

I'll offer you 50 Gold Coin (lego of course)

Frank

Martin