 Marketplace / Auctions / 4111
Re: item prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Hans van Loenen writes:
I think for you people who are collectors ebay is perfect. But for people who
just want some stuf for their kids its awfull. $300 for something that
originally costs only $120 is for a collector great but not for my kind of
people. especialy if you look at the people who are buying the stuff. They
probably have their adicts full of the same item. Maybe I'm a dummie but that
stinks.

Hans

I agree that hoarding lots of the same set is a little strange, but eBay isn't
just high priced collector's items. Take a look at my only current auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241618607

These are great sets for kids, at HALF PRICE. You don't have to be a collector
to appreciate that.

-Adam.

PS. Dutch people RULE!!! :-D