 Marketplace / Auctions / 4155
Re: item prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Stangl writes:

Tom

What are you looking to build that needs 10 5571's?????  I only have 7 and
Milissa keeps saying sell, sell, sell, and I'm saying keep, keep, keep.
Maybe you're ideas can help me convince her!!!!

Mark Millere

I personally NEED at least 10 5571s for
the various models I am going to make, but luckily I already have them (lucky • for
other people bidding on them, and lucky for me, because I don't have to spend • the
money on them).