 Marketplace / Auctions / 4110
4109  |  4111
Subject:
item prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:53:14 GMT

I think for you people who are collectors ebay is perfect. But for people who
just want some stuf for their kids its awfull. $300 for something that
originally costs only $120 is for a collector great but not for my kind of
people. especialy if you look at the people who are buying the stuff. They
probably have their adicts full of the same item. Maybe I'm a dummie but that
stinks.

Hans