 Marketplace / Auctions / 4185
Re: item prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Hans van Loenen writes:
I think for you people who are collectors ebay is perfect. But for people who
just want some stuf for their kids its awfull. $300 for something that
originally costs only $120 is for a collector great but not for my kind of
people. especialy if you look at the people who are buying the stuff. They
probably have their adicts full of the same item. Maybe I'm a dummie but that
stinks.

Hans

I have to apolagise. I didn't mean to rub anyones feathers. I'm reasanably new
on lugnet and ebay and I really got the wrong impression of it. Most of the
people that responded on my item prices are hardcore lego freaks who are
trying to sponsor there expensive hobby (which one isn't). so to them I say
sorry! But you have to agree that there are some people who see this as
profitable businnes.

Hans