 Marketplace / Auctions / 4180
Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Shiri Dori writes:

Hi Todd,
Please, do us Castle fans (I'm prolly not the only one who wants this) a huge
favor and include LOTS of Qui-Gon Jinn torsos, otherwise known as peasant
torsos in the Castle context. We love'em, we need'em, and those who don't
happen to be SW fans as well as Castle (like me), don't have them!
I just got my first one today, which makes me want more!
Please, put them on (but don't count only on my advice ;-)

Qui-Gon's head is wonderful, too, in a castle context.  Yes, Todd -
allow us to consume mass quantities of Qui-Gons.  =)

That shouldn't be a problem.  Qui-Gon appears in 4 of the EP1 sets.  There are
so many Qui-Gonn's floating around, it's no wonder he's emigrating to castle.

Steve