 Marketplace / Auctions / 4157
Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:49:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Daniel Moquin writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman writes:
AucZILLA XII will focus on Star Wars parts in a big way.  Now taking
suggestions on what to include.  Will try to include some of everything
but need to gain a sense for how to balance things out.

Gee I guess all you need to do is look how my parts auction is turning out at;
<SHAMELESS PLUG>
http://users.neca.com/moquind/Lego/SWA/DSWPA.htm
</SHAMELESS PLUG>

Dan, If you are searching for another small programming project, I could
suggest generating two reports: one with a list of the items with the highest
bid price, and the other of the most overbidded items (where the total quantity
of elements bid for is many times the number available). These two seem like
they would be useful for planning an auction.

The "Unbidded" report you already have seems to show which pieces will be less
popular.

Todd, would you mind adding me to the notification list for Auczilla XII? I'd
really like to check it out.