 Marketplace / Auctions / 4019
Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:39:21 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Tan hairpieces from the Landspeeder set?

I doubt the Tan hairpieces will be big because there are so many spread through
the theme.  What I think will be big is the Gray hairpiece from Obi Wan.  Plus
this set has good fig torsos again and quite a bit of tan.

Not to mention that all of the new Soccer van sets have a tan hairpiece, so they
are obviously going to become more common.

Also--Eric mentioned the click hinges in reverse colour and the Red R2 being
rarer--this may change, now that 7180 (B-Wing) is out.  The B-Wing and A-Wing sets
are great for parts!  The hinge selection in 7180 is especially good.

best,

Lindsay