 Marketplace / Auctions / 4011
Re: AucZILLA XII - Star Wars - taking suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 05:19:12 GMT

GREEN, ORANGE, PURPLE - you get the idea ;-)  Between the Pod Race and 7124,
you'd get a lot of the "rarer" colors ;-)

Todd Lehman wrote:

AucZILLA XII will focus on Star Wars parts in a big way.  Now taking
suggestions on what to include.  Will try to include some of everything
but need to gain a sense for how to balance things out.

For example, are quantities of the Scout Troopers from the Speeder Bikes set
cooler than quantities of the Battle Droids from the Naboo Swamp set?  Are
lots and lots of orange tiles from the big podrace set a good thing?  Tan
hairpieces from the Landspeeder set?  How about those weird 16x2 brown
funny-sloped bricks from the Droid Fighter?  Red R2-Unit vs. Blue R2-Unit?
Etc....

--Todd