 Marketplace / Auctions / 4007
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I was looking at the new Desert Skiff Luke's head and it occurred to me
that it is the same head of the young Obi-Wan from the Gungan Sub set.
Has this already been mentioned before?

Wow, thanks for pointing that out.  I guess I'll hafta start calling it the
young Obi-Wan/Luke head.  :)

Also, I am a little disappointed with the fact that none of the 2000 sets
contain the brown hood that Obi-Wan has in the Gungan set.  I wanted to
make an army of hooded Jedis.  Oh well...

There'll be quite a few in AucZILLA XII, which will consist mostly of
SW sets.  :)

--Todd