 Off-Topic / Fun / 4210
Re: I AM your Father! (was: Young Obi-Wan's Head)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:40:53 GMT

Oops.

In lugnet.starwars, I wrote:
[a message that belonged, and then]
Hey, I forgot to answer this...
[followed by a message that DIDN't belong]

Sorry, folks, I got carried away with the "paste" button!"

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology