 Star Wars / 5657
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:32:43 GMT

Scott wrote ...
This section is not in the movie. I would have picked up the political
cues. Where did you get this from?

I honestly don't recall. At one point, about 6 months ago, I did a search on
the web for "Star Wars" and "script" and found 'em in .rtf format. I don't
know their source, but they do appear to be from somewhere in the middle of
shooting (i.e. not the first script but not what finally ended up in the
theatre either). I try not to present them as canon. If you're interested,
and have the mailbox space, just drop me mail. They're about 230k each (and
I only have 4,5, & 6, not Phantom).

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/