 Star Wars / 5656
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Jonathan Little wrote:

I recently read the three novelizations of the movies and this was in the
that. I can't remember the author of this one (is it RoJ?), but I know it • was
in one of the three (not the movie, but the book) because I remember • thinking
that I didn't know that.

-Jonathan

Really? That's interesting. I never read the novels before. Do they have
more detail? I think the movies were good, but the plot line was
severely lacking.

Scott S.

The first one,which was written by Lucas, had a couple of things that i don't
remember being in the movie. The second one was pretty much the same as the
movie. The third one had a lot of little things that I don't remember from
RoJ. Of course, the only movies I've seen recently are the SE's seeing as how
I was only five when RoJ was originally released. I'm sorry, but I can't
remember the authors of the second two. You should be able to find all three
in one volume, though. None of the three are terribly difficult reads and ANH
and RotJ are a little different than the movies. I would definitly recommend
getting a copy, if you have a little extra time on your hands.
-Jonathan