 Star Wars / 5651
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:27:55 GMT

Oh, brother.  Such a contrived piece of melodrama would destroy what little
of George's dramatic integrity has withstood the whole JarJar debacle. One
might as easily assert that Chewbacca is Leia's mother, since we have no film-
based evidence conclusively demonstrating him as unable to give birth.

    Dave!

I've always though that Leia's mom was really Boba Fett and that the reason he
(or she, if you believe this theory) was so adamant about giving Han over to
Jabba is because she didn't feel that Han was right for her daughter, Leia. :)

-Jonathan