 Star Wars / 5610
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley wrote:

Let's do a little quick and dirty math to see if it is better to be serious or
happy.

Luke - Serious - Alive
Han - Smirky serious - Alive
Dak - Happy - Dead
Biggs - Happy - Dead
Obi Wan - Serious - Alive

Obi Wan's not *exactly* what I would call alive.

Hoth Soldier - Happy - Some Dead Some Alive
Mechanic - Serious - Probably Alive
Gold Leader - Happy - Dead
A-Wing Pilot - Happy - Dead

How about:

B-Wing Pilot - Happy - some alive, some dead
Rebel Tech - serious - probably alive
Anakin Skywalker - serious - turned to the dark side
Darth Vader - serious - not alive
Padme (ie, Queen Amidala) - serious - dead
Naboo Soldier - happy - some alive, some dead

I see a trend here...

The one exception I can think of off the top of my head is.

Qui Gonn Jinn - Serious - Dead

I think I would rather be serious.

I would also prefer a lot more classic smilies so I am not complaining.

I agree.  More classic smileys!  'Though I'm glad TLC is reusing classics and
town faces for some characters.  That's pretty cool.

Steve