 Star Wars / 5640
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mr L F Braun wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
Anakin Skywalker - serious - turned to the dark side

...but redeemed in the end, and ends up as Obi-Wanish "spirit" presence

Ghosts are still dead.

Darth Vader - serious - not alive
Padme (ie, Queen Amidala) - serious - dead
Naboo Soldier - happy - some alive, some dead

Biker Scouts:  - serious - most decidedly dead or imprisoned.

I didn't count these guys or Boba Fett, because they have no real faces.

Gasgano - very determined - loser, does anyone know if he's alive at the end?

Funny thing -- in the picture on the set box cover, he looks happy.

Leia - serious - alive

Leia actually looks more constipated than serious.  See my message from awhile,
asking why LEGO hates SW women.

I see a trend here...

The one exception I can think of off the top of my head is.

Qui Gonn Jinn - Serious - Dead

I think I would rather be serious.

Unless you happen to be Liam Neeson, but then again, he's not exactly capable of
stand-up.

Did Liam want to do another SW movie?  I seem to remember him in an interview,
where he said (basically) he was happy to have done the one, didn't want to do
another.

Steve