 Star Wars / 5641
Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Rob wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

Padme (ie, Queen Amidala) - serious - dead

I'd like to know how you support this statement.

Doesn't Leia say in ROTJ that her mother died when she was very young?

Huh.  I'll have to go back and listen more closely.

And Darth Vader murdered Luke's father.

Can't believe everything someone tells you. ;)

That's the real problem- it's easy to tell Leia that her mother died, so has to
go live with the Organa household, and shouldn't expect to dsee her again.  hen
Leia tells Luke her mother died while she was very young, while she could still
be alive.

I wouldn't necessarily buy that line unless Leia said she was there when it
happened. :D

eric