 Marketplace / Auctions / 4006
4005  |  4007
Subject:
Scott Sanburn's MISB sets on E-Bay: Update 5 - 1 Hour to Go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:25:39 GMT

To All,

This is the last hour or so before the auctions end, so if you want any
of the sets, be sure to bid!

I have posted several sets MISB on E-Bay to support my ever growing
collection. These are some really good sets.

Sets #1252,1253,1254,1255,1256 - Complete Collection of Shell Sets:
100.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235053676

1775 - Jet Airliner: 51.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235029229

6420 - Mail Carrier: 4.25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235039830

6544 - Shuttle Transcon 2: 53.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235044722

8720: TECHNIC Power Pack: 31.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235448582

4544 - Car Transport Wagon: 46.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235035764

Here are the auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=scott-bigguy-sanburn

All auctions are set to start at 0.01USD to start, so you can get a good
price. I have not placed any reserves either. If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address.

This is interesting to see how the auctions go on sets, since I have
never done this before.

Scott S.

Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net