 Marketplace / Auctions / 2222
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:15:49 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

dkrenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:37BD6969.9838019B@mc.net...
Or the fact that the current high bidder is new with no feedback?

So did we all once.

I'm always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

So am I...to a point...$40 for empty boxes...I'd start having my doubts.
Unfortunately, I've been left hanging more than a few times by those
with
no feedback.

Good luck to you.
Julie

He/she is
actually high bidder on another of my auctions. Additionally, the only
active actions he has bid on are mine (all the soccer ones I think).