 Marketplace / Auctions / 2207
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:42:49 GMT

Or the fact that the current high bidder is new with no feedback?
Julie

Doug Finney wrote:

Or maybe it has something to do with the bids being placed before you'd
clarified that they are in fact empty boxes.

Doug

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
It surprises me too. But you should remember that the boxes for this set are
very flimsy. Very few of these that I have seen can be described "mint". So
perhaps it is worth it... if you need a box.

MIB sets can go for more than $100:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=142823324

So if you only have the parts, perhaps it is worth it?