 Marketplace / Auctions / 2215
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:01:32 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
I'll concede that it is misleading if a Lego auction can be found which is
described in the same way.... but the boxes do contain Lego.

Which boxes?  You say that the boxes you're selling are empty.  Are
they empty or do they contain Lego?

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)