 Marketplace / Auctions / 2216
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:21:22 GMT

There is a distinct difference between:

A box of nails and a nail box
A packet of sweets and a sweet packet
A jug of water and a water jug
A bucket of ice and an ice bucket
A box of Lego and a Lego box

Just after I started the auction, I placed an anouncment on r.t.l. The high
bidder placed his bid 21 minutes after my auction started. The bidder could
only have found the item via my anouncment (ebay items are not searchable
for a few hours after the auction starts). My anouncment was as follows:

Start
++++++++

Full Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148538343

Pitch Plates
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148540379

6 Boxes! (Don't ask)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148541280

Players:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148001333

Field Officials:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=148002179

++++++++
Stop

Clearly any reader would note the difference between "Full Set" & "6 Boxes"?