 Marketplace / Auctions / 2218
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:29:32 GMT

I would just like to say that whilst many readers may think my description
was misleading, and some of have indicated that it deliberately so, it was
not (and is not) my intention for this to be the case. Naturally, I want
anyone who buys from me to be happy with what they get for their money -
this is why I gave a description of the boxes... and did not used the most
overused word "mint".

Please do not think it was my intention to decieve.

--
Scott A
Edinburgh, Scotland.

http://www.encore.ms.tarahill.net/00/scottarthur/LEGO.htm