 Marketplace / Auctions / 2208
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:58:00 GMT

I think the original description was perfectly clear to anyone with a good
understanding of English.

The descriptor is : "6 Lego Soccer Starter Set Boxes".

The query arose once the price had risen. A prospective buyer thought, as
the price was so high, there must be somthing in them.

In any event, buyers are able to retract bids before an auction ends.

When you read "6 Lego Soccer Starter Set Boxes", what do you think you'll
get?

Or how about this one: "45 ACP/10MM Berry's Ammunition Boxes"
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=143084978

--
Scott A
Edinburgh, Scotland.