 Marketplace / Auctions / 2220
Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:40:26 GMT

For the record, I have just mailed all the bidders and clarified the
situation. I have also given them instruction as to how they may retract
their bid.

The message read:

You have bid on my auction (above). I have received an e-mail which accused
me of being misleading when posting the auction announcement. Can I ask if
it was clear to you that the boxes were empty when you placed your bid?

Please reply, as I do not wish to be accused of deception.

You can retract your bid, if you wish to do so, by going to:
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/retract-bid.html