 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
MIT Mindfest was(Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:08:39 GMT

Cross posted to the New England Groups as well as lugnet.org.us .

Follow-ups sent to lugnet.org.us

For other LEGO groups out there this may be of use to you too.

NELUG is planning on participating in the MIT Mindfest on October 22-24.  We
have not completely ironed out our role yet but we are hopeing to to have a
NELUG display with some of our LEGO creations (Not necessarily
Mindstorm/Robotics stuff).  We are also considering having a computer set up
with LDraw on it for display/demo purposes.  We will also probably be helping
out with a building area.

I am considering having some sort of hand out or something with information on
all of the LEGO groups that have started up so far.  As the date of the event
approaches and we furthur refine our participation in the event and post
details.  I will try and use the new lugnet.org.us group for posting general
information about the event.

The following is the continuation of a discusion about the event.