 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 52
Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Paul Foster writes:

http://www.gmlug.org is up and running (sort of).  I have put together
a bunch of basic information, enough to get the site up and going.  It still
needs work and I'll listen to any and all comments/complaints/whatever.

Cool now there are 3 (Eric K. from NELUG here).

Just so you all know we are going to be participating in the MIT Mindfest in
October.  This event is mostly for Robotics and Mindstorms although we are
hoping to have a more general LEGO display and possibly a demonstration of
LDraw set up on a large monitor.

Unless you have a problem with it we would be happy to point people in the
direction of GMLUG because people from all over the world will be there and I
am sure some will be looking for other regional groups.

Paul

ps. Anybody know of a good place for some nice outline shapes of the states
  to represent the regions people are in?

Try this...

http://www.graphicmaps.com/graphic_maps.html

This is what I used for NELUG although I had to take a US map and kind of hack
it up to get what I wanted but the quality of there maps make this easy to do.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/