 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 49
Re: Greater Midwest Lego Users Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Paul Foster writes:

Another update, I've been swamped between home and work but John Neal
(Thanks J2) came up with two ideas for logos:

http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/logo1.gif
http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/logo2.gif

So which one do people prefer?

They're both pretty nice.  I'd prefer the first with higher contrast
colors--red, orange, and green tend not to stand out from each other for us
partially color-blind folks.  Primary colors maybe?  3 studs would look great
on it too--sort of like everyone's favorite piece, the 1x1 brick with 5 studs.
I like the play on the LEGO logo, partially because the colors are bright.
--Bram