 Organizations / United States / 6
Re: MIT Mindfest was(Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
3) I think the possibility of LDraw getting a spotlight is like a dream come
true. I have been slowly introducing your work at MIT, but in a rather
informal way. So, TIM! PLEASE COME to MindFest! And remember the focus of the
event (read through all info at our website)

Well, I do really want to come to this event, *but* ...I'm afraid I don't have
the money to make a trip out to MA in addition to my planned trips places in
January and over spring break.  I was under the original misconception that
MIT was in Michigan, my bad :) (a weekend trip to MI would be nothing from
Chicago).  So, I really wish I could be there, but I really can't make it. :(

-Tim