 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 56
Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:05:29 GMT

At 07:51 AM 09/17/1999 , Eric Kingsley wrote:
Just so you all know we are going to be participating in the MIT Mindfest in
October.  This event is mostly for Robotics and Mindstorms although we are
hoping to have a more general LEGO display and possibly a demonstration of
LDraw set up on a large monitor.

Could you post more details on the event, including directions to get to
MIT?  Though its a good days' trip for me, I'd consider coming up if the
time is convenient for me with school and all.  If I could know what's goin
on, I could bring some creations and stuff (but I don't have any
mindstorms).  I *might* have a Technic Shuttle by then :) so I could bring
that possibly.  But I would like to be there and help out with the LDraw
display...

Unless you have a problem with it we would be happy to point people in the
direction of GMLUG because people from all over the world will be there and I
am sure some will be looking for other regional groups.

Right.  We could have a large display for GMLUG and then point out the
other LUGs and the regions they represent... or something...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

'You have a pretty sexy voice for being a Lego maniac.'

   - Matt Dearman, while talking to me on the phone