 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 32
Re: Greater Midwest Lego Users Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Paul Foster writes:

A short update, I registered the domain Sunday,
now I am just waiting for account information
from Pair.  Anyone want to whip up a cool logo?

Hi,

someone already posted they are working on a logo,
but I have an idea for something I want to add.

we should have a map of all the states that are in
the org, made out of Lego. so that you can click on
the state for info on that area...
I would be willing to make the map if you want me to.
just tossing another idea into the mix...

later!
Joel