 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 64
Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:02:05 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
At 08:52 PM 09/17/1999 , Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Here's a LEGO map I just threw together:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/gmlug-map.jpg

VERY NICE! :)  Umm, maybe if you wanna reduce the size of the output
image it could be in the logo for GMLUG.  Great work Bram! :)

Thanks!  I suppose I'd have to decrease the number of pieces to have the
studs recognizable in a small image.  How small do you think I can go and
still be able to tell which state is which?

Another idea: (I'm not sure if I'd want to implement it): mark cities
where members are located with a black (or other color) brick instead of
the state's regular color.
--Bram
That is pretty cool, big but cool.  One by One flat rounds could be used
to locate cities and the rounds could be color coded to indicate ranges of
numbers of AFOLs in that city/area.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html