 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 67
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group formation (was
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:03:05 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

At 01:09 AM 9/3/99 , John Neal wrote:
I like the idea.  As a possible first meet, the GMLTC is going to be showing
at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in early Nov. in St. Paul.  Maybe a
fest as well?  Thoughts?  Lar, are you going to be in the general vicinity?

-John

Hmmm...sounds like a nice trip to make.  I don't know if I can make it up
there, since I'm just outside Chicago.  But if you keep me posted I'll try
:)  Are there possibilities for a Chicago-area fest/train show?

-Tim <><

Just getting caught up on some old mail here....  I think that more people would
make it if it were to be held in Chicago (easier driving distance from the
midwest population centers).  Milwaukee would be more of a flying destination,
and doesn't Northwest Airline sort of have that market at outrageous fares.

Just food for thought.

Gary Istok