 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 18
Re: lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:33:27 GMT

I've added the rest of the above states to the newsgroup list.  I'll
volunteer the upfront cash to register web name and pay for the intial
start up of a web site if we can settle on a name.  I'll even do some
html but graphics are NOT my strong point.

Paul Foster

hey hey, I can do graphics.  don't use mu current page as an example... I
haven't really donw anything to it yet... but I HAVE done lots of web pages in
the past and made completely graphical interfaces for them.  I would gladly
lend time to help out!

later!
Joel