 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 25
Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Users Group formation (was
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 07:13:43 GMT

At 01:09 AM 9/3/99 , John Neal wrote:
I like the idea.  As a possible first meet, the GMLTC is going to be showing
at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in early Nov. in St. Paul.  Maybe a
fest as well?  Thoughts?  Lar, are you going to be in the general vicinity?

-John

Hmmm...sounds like a nice trip to make.  I don't know if I can make it up
there, since I'm just outside Chicago.  But if you keep me posted I'll try
:)  Are there possibilities for a Chicago-area fest/train show?

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

'You have a pretty sexy voice for being a Lego maniac.'

   - Matt Dearman, while talking to me on the phone