 Local / United Kingdom / 5061
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:42:41 GMT

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, lawrence wilkes (<G3EFAL.L26@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:12:29

As anyone actually moved just to accomodate their Lego collection?

I'm trying to sell my house at the moment, and while it's not *because*
of the LEGO, the new house *will* have a room dedicated to it. My spare
room used to be used for storage, along with a full height cupboard on
the landing and the stuff on the stairs, and in the office, and the
other stuff on the landing, and the stuff in the garage, but I've had to
move it all out, so I can sell the place. Fortunately, all the boxes are
stored in the loft.

Did I mention the Duplo train sets on top of the wardrobe?

--
Tony Priestman