 Local / United Kingdom / 5052
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:18:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Anne Jorunn Midtkil writes:
When it comes to storing: We live in a 1-room, 35 square meter, apartment, and
my husband refuse to throw away any of the boxes. We have had about one year
after our dark ages, and rounded 150 sets the other day. Wherever we do not
have books or videos or CDs we have LEGO. We do not dear telling my mother what
those big boxes which hardly ways anything contains, when we borrow space in
their basement for the empty boxes.

aj-ml
--
Anne Jorunn Midtkil
Trondheim - Norway

Sounds like you live in my place!  Except instead of CDs and videos it's my
wife's Disney collection getting in the way.  My LEGO (she's not quite an
AFOL, but she's not a NLSO either, somewhere in-between) is all in our
second bedroom which is the only non-Disney room in our 2 bedroom apartment.
Other than the computer desk pretty much all the space in that room is taken
up by LEGO (including the in-progress LEGO Stadium).  The LEGO boxes are
filling up the small storage off the patio.