 Local / United Kingdom / 5053
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Where on Earth do you keep your Lego collections?

I have a dedicated play-room about 75% of which is the LEGO collection
(about 100,000 bricks these days).  This playroom is the proper bedroom of
my one-bedroom apartment - a much needed arrangement to keep the cats out of
it.  (For those of you wondering, the place has two main living-area rooms,
the smaller of which serves as the bedroom.  What the heck, I live alone,
what do I need a door on my bedroom for?)

New sets are built once and maybe displayed for a while.  Semi-permanent
displays get any available flat surface (away from kitty paws.)  The play
room has a large kitchen table for bigger layouts and building area.
Storage comes in any convenient form - LEGO and other boxes, divided trays,
rubbermaid.  Detailed organization is a distant goal....

John

  Where do you keep your Lego?

Where on Earth do you keep your Lego collections? What about you folks who take trading seriously - where do you put it all? Do you have a dedicated room, the loft, the garage, or just stick it in any nook and cranny you can find? Do have your sets (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)