 Local / United Kingdom / 5064
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:26:51 GMT

Gee, after reading all this suddenly I'm happy with my modest collection.
Only 100 sets, all sorted in a variety of boxes. They're in a little pile in
the attic, and I just take them down at times. I guess my style is a bit
like Jennifer's, except I don't have enough for the bulk storage...
Somebody sais they decided not to have children because of the LEGO. I can
only disagree big time. First of all it's my 3 year old who got me out of my
dark ages. Second, it's a great excuse for buying basic sets. Third, the
damage excuse is a lousy one. We just have two collections: Ounissa's LEGO
and daddy's LEGO. She knows she can't play with daddy's LEGO, and I have
some bulk basic bricks to borrow from (YES, I actually put back what I
borrowed!)
I'm still looking for that perfect storage, but if it exists it will come at
a price. And then there's also my motorbikes, and my vinyl records, and my
girlfriends books, and.....

Duq