 Local / United Kingdom / 5067
RE: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:54:09 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes:
Believe it or not?..:-) Is it possible believing this? We live in a
house which is 100 m2 including all the utilities and balcony, and you
have 72% of that area as a Lego room.

I have all my LEGO in my dorm room (8x10 ft / 2.5x3m, including the closet),
as well as my computer, books, bed, sound system, and clothing.  It's kind
of difficult to get arround when I take out the boxes to build... Yet
there's a whole lot of storage space and enough shelving to display models,
so it works.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu