 Local / United Kingdom / 5055
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:19:01 GMT

lawrence wilkes wrote:

Where on Earth do you keep your Lego collections?
What about you folks who take trading seriously - where do you put it all?

Do you have a dedicated room, the loft, the garage, or just stick it in any
nook and cranny you can find?

I have a dedicated 1 BR apartment... Check out my (old) pictures at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/apartment.html

I need to take some new pictures and update that page.

Do have your sets on display?
What about train or city layouts? Who has a permanent one?

Yup, sets are on display all over the place. Almost every flat surface
has something on it. I do have a permanent table for a train setup (as
you can see in the pictures).

I have a resonably large house - but its still not enough.
As anyone actually moved just to accomodate their Lego collection?
Does anyone rent space at a warehouse?
Now that would be taking it seriously!

I need to get back on track for buying a house. I've thought about
renting a U-Store-it to store some stuff in. One thing which would
really help my space is if I gave up on keeping all the boxes.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com