 Local / Australia / 5279
Re: check this out! (the things ya do at work eh? :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:40:05 GMT

one work on Jack Stone "UUUUUCK", this keeps getting worse and worse, first
jouniorization of town, then killing that off (not offical but these JS sets
look to fill a town void). I'm glad there are some other themes to help fill
the emptyness that i feel.
--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Chief - Kyola Department Emergency Services

"melody brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hey all check out the new Dinosaur and Jack stone stuff... with pictures!
The maxi? hehe figs look cool, the Lego is like a cross between Lego • System,
Technic slizers etc and one other but I can't think of it at the mo'.  Oh
and for those who didn't believe me about the Womens Team #3416 it's on • this
page too! :P so go bite ya bum :P

http://puffins.com/leindex.html

have fun... Mel

P.S, it's nice to know Jamie is ok then! :)