 Local / Australia / 5360
Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

There are probably lots of adults who enter toy shops to buy birthday
presents and the like, asking for a present in the [A,B] price
bracket, for a child of age C and sex D.  Having a catalogue which
lists sets specifically for boys and girls separated probably makes it
easier for the toy shops to sell LEGO toys to these kind of people.

Don't know about this at all.

It was my birthday recently.  I think if one of my friends were to have
walked into the local toy shop and said "I'm looking for a present in the
$30 - $40 bracket, for a child of age 35, and sex male" they would have
received some very blank looks.  Unless they had asked the manager of
course, who would have said, "Oh, you mean for Richard..."

Richard
Still baldly going...