 Local / Australia / 5283
Re: check this out! (the things ya do at work eh? :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:

Mel (who still thinks Lego should bring out a classic series of all the good
old favourites! - "I want a Monorail")

Now, that would be something !
I'd rather buy one new off the shelf for $300, rather than $600-800 off the
'bay.