 Local / Australia / 5294
Re: check this out! (the things ya do at work eh? :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:57:54 GMT

one work on Jack Stone "UUUUUCK"

Agreed.

However, can someone enlighten me? What is the significance (if any) of the
name Jack Stone? Should I recognise it from books/TV/movies in the same way
that I do Harry Potter?

Kerry