 Local / Australia / 5349
Re: Themes that interest girls (was Re: check this out!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 05:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Having said all that, I give Lego to kids a lot. I guess I'm imposing my
preference for Lego on them :-)

Why stop at kids? My grandfather, Dad, Mum and sister are all scoring a
small Lego set this Easter (colour coded to match an Easter Egg and a
painting from my three year old daughter).

They can always give them back to me if they don't want them, can't they? ;)

Cheers

Richie Dulin