 Local / Australia / 4278
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 04:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Howell writes:

(just don't look upon the Pontiac Aztec, for it's
hideous visage may smite you and cause you undue nightmares.)

Yea, verily. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the first preprod at the
auto show, and the production version is, if anything, even uglier.

I'd say it was the worst (looking) vehicle the General has ever foisted on
the public, but there may be worse out there somewhere. I shudder just
thinking of the possibility.

Now why can't GM import a LHD version of the Holden Commodore to America?
Now there's a decent car.