 Off-Topic / Fun / 6564
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:10:53 GMT

In article <G8550q.6EE@lugnet.com>, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:
My car is pushing 300hp to the wheels (almost double stock), and I'm nowhere
NEAR hitting my final target on power.

Some friends of mine were having a discussion on this, and I think we decided
that Space Shuttle engines were almost enough power. :)

On the other hand, I can't afford to keep tires on something like that. Heck,
I can't keep in tires on the truck I have, and I haven't doubled its rear
wheel horsepower...

...yet...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <