 Off-Topic / Fun / 6557
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 06:03:54 GMT

in article G845or.Cq0@lugnet.com, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.general, Greg Howell writes:

(just don't look upon the Pontiac Aztec, for it's
hideous visage may smite you and cause you undue nightmares.)

Yea, verily. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the first preprod at the
auto show, and the production version is, if anything, even uglier.

Unfortunately, like the Titanic, they plowed ahead and produced the thing
even after they received poor public reaction at the NAIAS last year.

I'd say it was the worst (looking) vehicle the General has ever foisted on
the public, but there may be worse out there somewhere. I shudder just
thinking of the possibility.

There were some pretty heinous ones back in the 70's, thought this one looks
like a cross between the Montana minivan and the late 80's LeMans.

Now why can't GM import a LHD version of the Holden Commodore to America?
Now there's a decent car.

Yes, indeedy. I don't know what's wrong with these people. If there's
anything Americans like, it's big cars with WAY too much power (if there is
such a thing)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations